it happened again.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by thinking of you, Apr 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i posted a while ago and said that all of my friends were mad at me. all i got back was a bunch of crap saying that i shouldnt be wasting space on talkbass with my social life. anyway..

i eventually stopped talking to my friends caus they were mad at me. i got a new group of friends and everything was going well.

its one of their birthday partys on saturday. they invited me, caus we really good friends. today she told me the party was off.

i talked to one of her other friends, caus their my friend too, and she said "becca i heard u cant make it to the party tomarrow" i said "i heard it was off" she said "naw, its still on"

why do people hate me, and dont answer saying some stupid thing, im serious.
  2. hateater

hateater snatch canadian cream

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    You must be a real Richard Cranium to everyone. That is the only reason people could hate you, right?
  3. Try walking around in a giant fish costume for a week.

And then check in on any friends.
  4. Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    What do you do to them that keeps pissing your friends off?
  5. artistanbul

artistanbul Nihavend Longa Vita Brevis

Apr 15, 2003
    so like that, you got a new group of friends? I dont get it..

I can't resist..
    did you get a group discount by any chance?
  6. i stopped hanging out with my old friends caus they always got mad at me and started hanging out with my other friends.

anywhoo, i found out the reason. and they werent mad at me. so everything is good now.
  7. Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    I'm curious why your friends would lie to you about this party.
  8. odie

odie Supporting Member

thinking of you

please dont create this kind of thread anymore. PLz, pretty please with Jaco's sweat sprinkled on top!!:meh: :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.