Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

It Has Begun (or, something to make AllodoX proud)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Phoenix21, Dec 25, 2001.

1. My parents bought me the Ibanez BTB405QM that I've been saving up for for several months. This Beast is awesome. I got it in transparent black, too, so it looks extra beautiful :D It didn't take very long for me to find the tone I wanted by messing with the controls. The B is VERY smooth. No click or clanging against the fretboard or anything. The only problem I have is not with the bass, but my little combo (Crate BX-15). This baby has so much power it's making the BX-15 sound like it's going to explode!
    Anyway, just wanted to say I'm proud to own an Ibanez :eek: ;)

2. Yay, another BTB405 owner. My number one bass. Couple of things though fellow owners. Are you finding those machines a little flimsy, mine keep going out of tune, + how do we access the truss rods, i need to let the neck out. Thanks.

PS I would take it to the shop but i got it mail order.

thanx

BTBs RULE!!!

sim

3. Congrats on the BTB!

One of the Dark Jedi`s most accomplished weapons!
    :p

Allodox has corrupted me too....got me playing my EDC700 again(more comfy for hands/wrists)....

:eek: :oops:

4. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    Long Live BTBs

we should open the BtB ClAn TaBeViL

:D

5. Well I'll be damned! I'm getting the same bass later this week from Angus! It's transparent black as well, I can't wait. :D

6. thruss-rods are behind the plastic cover on the head.

7. Hell yes, my friend. Hell yes. ;) :D

8. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    Congrats, it's a killer bass! :D

9. Chriss62

Chriss62

Jul 24, 2000
    Austin, Texas
    Im going to snag me one ofhese axes i a couple o days too. Theyre really nice

10. BTB's are great instruments at a great price!

I really love my 6-strings!! :)

11. I seem to be the only one that I know of on this forum that bought the BTB1005.

Mmmmm.......BTB......

If the 405 sounds anything like the 1005 you have yourself quite a nice bass there.

I don't have mine anymore thanks to GC. Mine had a dead spot at the 16th fret and they took over 3 months to order me a new one. I got tired of waiting and bought a Carvin LB75.

Mmmmm.......Carvin.....

Mmmmm.......Bass.....

12. Hi there,

Congrats with your new bass... I bought the BTB 405 qm too a couple of weeks ago ... and I really like playin' it ! Mine is the blue one ...
    :)

13. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    i guess you are the only one...

actually i want to buy the BTB1000 or 1005 next... i´m saving up right now (i just got a new amp, so now i can worry about a new bass)

after the BTB 1000? i really want a Zon Legacy :)