It Has Begun (or, something to make AllodoX proud)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Phoenix21, Dec 25, 2001.

1. My parents bought me the Ibanez BTB405QM that I've been saving up for for several months. This Beast is awesome. I got it in transparent black, too, so it looks extra beautiful :D It didn't take very long for me to find the tone I wanted by messing with the controls. The B is VERY smooth. No click or clanging against the fretboard or anything. The only problem I have is not with the bass, but my little combo (Crate BX-15). This baby has so much power it's making the BX-15 sound like it's going to explode!
    Anyway, just wanted to say I'm proud to own an Ibanez :eek: ;)

2. Yay, another BTB405 owner. My number one bass. Couple of things though fellow owners. Are you finding those machines a little flimsy, mine keep going out of tune, + how do we access the truss rods, i need to let the neck out. Thanks.

PS I would take it to the shop but i got it mail order.

thanx

BTBs RULE!!!

sim

3. Congrats on the BTB!

One of the Dark Jedi`s most accomplished weapons!
    :p

Allodox has corrupted me too....got me playing my EDC700 again(more comfy for hands/wrists)....

:eek: :oops:

4. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    Long Live BTBs

we should open the BtB ClAn TaBeViL

:D

5. Well I'll be damned! I'm getting the same bass later this week from Angus! It's transparent black as well, I can't wait. :D

6. thruss-rods are behind the plastic cover on the head.

7. Hell yes, my friend. Hell yes. ;) :D

8. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    Congrats, it's a killer bass! :D

9. Chriss62

Chriss62

Jul 24, 2000
    Austin, Texas
    Im going to snag me one ofhese axes i a couple o days too. Theyre really nice

10. BTB's are great instruments at a great price!

I really love my 6-strings!! :)

11. I seem to be the only one that I know of on this forum that bought the BTB1005.

Mmmmm.......BTB......

If the 405 sounds anything like the 1005 you have yourself quite a nice bass there.

I don't have mine anymore thanks to GC. Mine had a dead spot at the 16th fret and they took over 3 months to order me a new one. I got tired of waiting and bought a Carvin LB75.

Mmmmm.......Carvin.....

Mmmmm.......Bass.....

12. Hi there,

Congrats with your new bass... I bought the BTB 405 qm too a couple of weeks ago ... and I really like playin' it ! Mine is the blue one ...
    :)

13. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    i guess you are the only one...

actually i want to buy the BTB1000 or 1005 next... i´m saving up right now (i just got a new amp, so now i can worry about a new bass)

after the BTB 1000? i really want a Zon Legacy :)