1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

it looks promising for NBD on Chistmas morning when you see...

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Bass V, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Bass V

Bass V

Dec 11, 2008
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    I think Santa has granted the whole list and is bringing the team lol

GregC, TolerancEJ, BassCliff and 2 others like this.
  2. bholder

bholder Affable Sociopath Supporting Member

Sep 2, 2001
    central NY state
    Received a gift from Sire* (see sig)
    Not sure about flying, but that fence didn't slow them down much at all...

3. turf3

turf3

Sep 26, 2011
    Those are some beautiful animals.

Funny how awkward they seem when they're just walking slowly, but get 'em running and you get this.

4. Bass V

Bass V

Dec 11, 2008
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    then there's just plain showing off... lol

5. Wow. Very cool.

6. You know it’s going to be a good Christmas when Santa has to hire backup Prancers. LOL

WannabeBassman likes this.
  7. Need extra reindeer for those receiving a Warwick, Peavey T-40, Conklin ERB, or any other bass known to lean on the heavy side.

8. themarshall

themarshall

Jun 26, 2008
    cochrane wi
    First vid is elk/wapiti. Reindeer/caribou are smaller & stumpier. Hitting animals on the road is no joke. I totaled my car a couple weeks ago in a scenario like the second one but the (in this case whitetail) deer’s timing was off. I never saw it coming. It cracked the windshield and dented the roof - as well as trashing the grill, radiator, headlight assembly and hood. Yes, those clips are cool, but for Pete’s sake, if you see an animal running toward your car, be careful!