1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD ITALIA 4" Bass Strap ... Like New!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by tjh, Nov 2, 2017.

1. tjh

tjh

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    Price:
    $40
    This is a 4" all suede bass strap ... these are excellent, I have several of their straps, and use nothing else ... Italia no longer advertises the all suede strap on their site, they have become a 'limited run' item, and I was able to snap a couple more up before they ran out ... this is their 'Standard' length strap, adjusts to 37-49", and is 4" wide which the shoulder loves, and the color is called 'Saddle' ... there is no 'break in' with these all suede straps, compared to the heavy leather, and they fit perfectly to the shoulder to spread the weight out evenly ... this strap is in as near new as can be, I used it at home for a short while, and on a one set show ... the only reason I am selling this one, is I have two the exact same color ...

$40 +$5 shipping ... lower 48 only please ..thanks!

Edit to add: ... the pic of the strap on the table makes it look a little more orange than in reality .. the good lookin guy holding that thing with too many strings is not me, just a pic I found online which is a better example of what Italia leather 'Saddle' looks like ... the not so good lookin guy is me wearing the strap for sale (what little you can see of it) at the only show it was ever used for ...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  2. tjh

tjh

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    Pending ...

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 17, 2021