1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Italia Leather Bass Guitar Strap (Acorn/Brown) 4" Wide, Adjusts From 37" To 49" in length

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by wheelsup247, Jun 10, 2017.

1. wheelsup247

wheelsup247 Wherever You Go, There You Are. Wear it low. Gold Supporting Member

Price:
    Clean Italia Acorn (Brown) Leather Bass Guitar Strap that retails for $109. The strap is 4" wide is the standard model that adjusts from 37-49 inches in length. I am the original owner of this quality Italia Acorn (Brown) Leather Guitar Strap and purchased it in December 2013, which equates to the leather being softer and more comfortable than a brand new one (similar to how a broken in baseball glove is nicer than a stiff new one). Ninety percent of usage was in my home music room (no smoking) or at church. A fellow TB'r purchased my Black Italia strap from me a few weeks ago and is very happy with it. There are indentations at each end where Schaller strap lock washers used to be (and I'd presume the new owner will also install strap locks). $38 + $10 Shipping is my rock bottom price and a very fair deal. PayPal, USA CONUS, No trades please. Thank you.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
    Khronic likes this.
  2. kbraker510

kbraker510

Dec 8, 2008
    I might be interested.

3. Docbass1218

Docbass1218 Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2012
    southern New Jersey
    sent you a pm

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 19, 2021