1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Italia straps $59 instead of $99

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Skillet, Jan 1, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Skillet

Skillet Supporting Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Louisiana
    I've really had it with cheap straps. This lesson has been learned over and over. Italia straps have a great reputation so I got on their mailing list months ago, but never pulled the trigger. I got this in an email today,

"Did you get or give a guitar or bass for the holidays? Don't forget the strap! This week, get better-than-Holiday pricing. Simply add any strap to your shopping cart on our site and enter the private discount code NY19 during checkout."

The 2 1/2 inch straps are listed as $99.99 and the 4 inch straps at $109.99.
    I grabbed a 2.5 inch one in a stylish cream, and with the discount it came to $59. I hope it lives up to the hype. Fingers crossed.

Guitar Straps | Custom Leather Guitar Straps | Bass Guitar Straps

2. seanm

seanm I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize! Supporting Member

Feb 19, 2004
    Ottawa, Canada
    I only use wide Italia straps... I love them. Every one of my basses has them installed.

Skillet and smeet like this.
  3. Jim C

Jim C I believe in the trilogy; Fender, Stingray, + G&L Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Bethesda, MD
    Not to burst your bubble, but the two for one sale at Italia happens routinely.

smeet likes this.
  4. Skillet

Nov 25, 2011
    Louisiana
    Thanks for the heads up. Bubble intact
    :thumbsup:

Matt Call likes this.
  5. morrisonhendrix

morrisonhendrix When the music's over, turn out the lights... Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2009
    near Dallas, Texas
    I've been looking at straps lately for a possible purchase. I've never used this brand before. They look pretty good but their color/design selection is very limited.

6. Skillet

Nov 25, 2011
    Louisiana
  7. morrisonhendrix

morrisonhendrix When the music's over, turn out the lights... Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2009
    near Dallas, Texas
  8. Skillet

Nov 25, 2011
    Louisiana
    It's the same price on Ebay as well as Amazon. I guess that's what it goes for.

morrisonhendrix likes this.
  9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 22, 2021