Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Italian style?!?!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by barroso, Jan 30, 2002.

1. barroso

barroso

Aug 16, 2000
    Italia
    this one is dedicated to the guys who think that italian style is the best. from the Gucci website, take a look to this. go to www.gucci.com, then click on collection, then on gifts and finally on guitar. then please write a comment on that guitar...
    :eek:

V-shaped body?!?

2. Christopher

Christopher

Apr 28, 2000
    New York, NY
    I LIKE IT!!!

Of course, it serves a different market; those who see a guitar as a piece of decoration (or a poseurish conversation piece) rather than something to play. I'm sure it looks better resting against a wall than actually being played.

I look forward to seeing a Gucci guitar on in the home of another Dirk Diggler-ish noveau riche idiot on MTV's "Cribs."

3. I could swear I saw somebody playing a watermelon colored one like that in some thread lately.

It would look FABULOUSE next to my Picasso.............T-shirt

4. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    You saying that kind of reminds me of that Chet Atkins Archtop guitar that musicians friend was selling about a year ago for 40,000 bucks. Most of them probaly weren't even bought by real guitar players, just some some rich blokes who put them in display cases. I know I wouldn't pay 40g for a guitar to take it in a bar/club and have it beat up or stolen.