Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Italy TBers.. I'm comin' your way!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Dave Siff, Nov 3, 2002.

1. My wife and I are traveling to Italy for vacation, leaving this Friday, November 8, and we'll be there until the 17th. First three days in Rome, then Florence, then Venice. So, any advice on things to see, places to eat, hidden gems that only you guys that live there know about? My wife's been doing some planning and we have something of an itinerary for each day, the obvious landmarks in each city, but there's plenty of flexibility. Any suggestions would be great, both from residents of Italy and people who have visited there. Thanks!

2. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    wow, dave, sounds like great fun. have a good time, and take lots of pictures.

3. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    I did a very similar trip 3 years ago. Started in Rome, then Florence, then Venice, then back to Rome for the return flight. Only difference was that I was there for 2 weeks.

Enjoy it Dave, it was one of the best trips of my life. It's a beautiful country.