Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Items for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by dirk, Jan 30, 2003.

1. dirk

dirk

Apr 6, 2000
    Memphis, TN
    Hi, I'm trying to raise some money to fund a couple of purchases I need to make (and some I've already made), so here's what I've got.

Yamaha BB4N Fretless. Natural finish w/ lined rosewood board. This is the discontinued model w/ 2 soapbar pups, but otherwise looks like the BB404s and BB604s. $200 OBO

Ibanez Soundwave 20 amplifier. This amp hasn't left my bedroom and has never been played w/ the volume past 5. It would be a great amp for a beginner or someone looking for a practice amp. This thing is very loud for its size. $80 firm

Buyer pays shipping on both items.

Dirk

2. dirk

dirk

Apr 6, 2000
    Memphis, TN
    Guys, these items are still available. Please someone make me an offer..

3. well Dirk I am very interested.How about 150$$awww come on man.;)
    If you could just give me a bit more info regerding sound,condition,case??.A little problem though-I don't get paid till the end of the month(feb)-but when that day comes-I'M THERE.Are you up for waiting?-I will take it off your hands.If you don't mind-how come your sellin it??I live in canada-do you perhaps know the shipping charges?Does it come with a case?
    Soooo could you please(with a raw cherry on top)answer these questions.I am quite interested.
    Thanks a million for this.

4. dirk

dirk

Apr 6, 2000
    Memphis, TN
    you've got PM, I play metal.

5. Well I think I will ask for a loan from my bro.I want this bass.Is it active??How about tone knobs(condition,etc).How about the tone itself??
    Were do you live??Thanks sooo much.
    I will get the cash man-just please give me a day or two-thats it.:D

6. I'm interested in your Yamaha!