1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

It's 5:13 AM...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by stratovani, Oct 22, 2013.

1. I've been lying in bed wide awake for the past hour, original music just pouring out of me. I've had moments like this in the past, but they've been fleeting. This time it feels different. I've got two songs coming out of me, and I've got to record them so I can build on them. Not just music but lyrics too! It's incredible the inspiration that can come in the middle of the night! :)

Hope I'm not alone in this! Time to get to work! :p

2. Hi.

A hair late for the "Hour of the Wolf", but I bet it's the same thing, just kicking in later.

Regards
    Sam

3. Well, it's almost an hour later, and I've got the basic chord structure down for the two songs I remember the most. Unfortunately the rest of them just flew away. I guess the Muses give and the Muses take away! :meh:

4. Ajak

Ajak

Mar 31, 2012
    Bern, Switzerland
    This is really cool! I sometimes have pretty good ideas (music and lyrics) in the middle of the night if I'm in a weird mood. Hasn't happened in a while though. But moments like these often bring the best ideas.
    I wish you more of this!

5. Hi.

If/when You don't push it, the "Wolf" is there waiting every night.

Regards
    Sam