Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Its a boy!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by ARA punk, Sep 29, 2003.

1. ARA punk

ARA punk

Jul 11, 2001
    USA, Shelby, NC
    I dont know if any of you guys remember me making a thread several months ago about one of my best friends, Katie. She got pregnant and she just had the baby yesterday! I got a call around eight o'clock saying that she was in labor and I rushed over to the hospital. Her water broke around 3 that morning and she got to the hospital around 4. I stayed with her from around 8 to 12 when i had to leave to go to work. The baby was born 3:23 (about 15 minutes before I got back to the hospital) and weighed 7Lbs 8oz. Name is Conner James Berry. Katie did wonderfully and mother and baby are fine. Sorry to be rambling, i've just been really worried the past couple of months so i'm relieved now. I got to go hold him today! Cute lil' thing. I'm gonna buy him a cheap bass as soon as he starts walking I think :bassist: :D

2. Phat Ham

Phat Ham

Feb 13, 2000
    DC
    Congrats to Katie!

3. Congrats on the baby man...

Post pics!

Wait...this is off topic,not basses;)

4. FESTIVAL, FESTIVAL !!!* :D

Congrats to the new mommy.

You posted this for a freind?

You're a pretty good friend. ;)

God Bless.

Mike

* Remember the Star Trek episode where everyone went crazy when the clock struck six? :D

5. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    Thats great news! Future musician?

Tell the mother congratulations on her new bundle of joy! :)

6. Tell Katie Talkbass sends their congradulations to a healthy boy :)

7. ARA punk

ARA punk

Jul 11, 2001
    USA, Shelby, NC
    Thanks guys. Whats sad is that I've been more supportive for her than the father. He was going to completly sign over rights, but his parents wouldn't let him because they said he had to pay child support. He was a total jerk all through the pregnancy, and then he had the nerve to be in the delivery room rubbing her shoulder and being sympathetic when I got back from work. I wanted to punch him.

But anyway guys, she needs all the support and prayers she can get. Its going to be tough on her but shes got a good heart and strong mind, she'll make it...

8. I think she will be fine with a friend like you :) Send my congrats to her! ~ Ty

9. Obsolex

Obsolex Guest

Nov 17, 2002
    Now that's some funny ass **** man... LOL. Congrat's to your girl!!

10. read up, jr, or put in a smiley :p

congrates to her, punk, hopefully the father will be more decent about this now they have a baby, or hopefully someone like you can help to look after him.

rock on!