Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

It's A Girl!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Ryan L., Oct 22, 2005.

1. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Well, this morning at 11:36 am, my wife gave birth to a baby girl. She weighed 6lbs 15ozs, and was 19" long. Everything went great, and the baby is 100% healthy. Jackie (my wife) is also doing great, and is having no problems at all getting up and around.

We were scheduled to go in at 7:30 this morning and have labor induced, but the baby decided that she wanted to get things going earlier than that, as Jackie started having contractions at about 3:00 am. So, we ended up at the hospital by 6:30, and 5 hours later, Rayna Marie Lunneborg came into the world.

If everything goes right, as it has been, they will get to come home on Monday morning.

2. I got two of them, myself. Have fun! :eyebrow:

3. Hey! Congratulations! Who's the father? ;) :D

Randy

4. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    Congratulations Ryan, As a Fisherman I can tell you a 6 lb. 15 oz. 19" is a trophy, do not threw her back! :D

5. skewh

skewh

Sep 5, 2005
    Ithaca, NY
    Hey, congratulations! Though not quite the same, I remember the feeling I got when my little sister was born; she's the first female Schmitz in fifty years! Enjoy your new daughter, my best wishes to your family.

6. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    I'm home for the night. Letting Jackie get caught up on some much needed sleep after today. Tomorrow morning I'll go back to the hospital and spend the day there again.

This is our third (and final) child. I had forgotten just how overwhelming all of this is. It really made me remember just how trivial day to day problems/situations really are. I don't think I will be sleeping too much tonight, my head is still swimming from all the excitement today. :)

7. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification
    Many congrats, dad! Being a dad to my daughter is the best thing in my life, and it gets better every day.

8. Unchain

Unchain I've seen footage.

Jun 20, 2005
    Tucson, AZ
    Congratulations! I expect the cigars to be sent out within the week, of course.

9. westland

westland

Oct 8, 2004
    Hong Kong
  10. Sippy

Sippy

Aug 1, 2005
    Stuart,Florida
    Yea seriously... should we start a post of all of our addresses so u can mail us our cigars? ;) LOL congrats.

11. Jonki

Jonki I will not slap my Bee!

Oct 14, 2003
    Arendal, Norway
    grats! prepare for diper changes and babyfood :D :p

12. Congrats!

Have a nice time with the third one!!

Vince

13. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
    congrats!!

Don't forget pics and sound files

14. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Very cool. Congratulations!

15. Many congratulations.

However you know the rules. No Pictures etc.... ;)

Matthew

16. yeah we want some sound files !! :D

17. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

Congrats and all the best with your new Baby! :)