1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

It's a quarter to three...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by soulgeezer, Jun 21, 2007.

1. soulgeezer

soulgeezer Inactive

Jan 29, 2007
    Northern New Jersey
    Endorsing Artist: Red Zone Effects
    ...there's no one in the place, except you and me;
    so, set 'em up, Joe! I've got a little story I'd like you to know...

We're among friends here -- What's your story???

2. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    New York
    hmmm, a story huh?

3. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Inactive

Mar 3, 2006
    Auburn, Washington
    I'm going to bed.

4. The BurgerMeister

The BurgerMeister musician.

Apr 13, 2006
    Big Bear, CA
    i'm getting up early tomorrow to fly to New Jersey for my brother's wedding.

5. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    I HATE STATISTICS!

I really need to find a seat next to couple of Asians on the final or else i fail. :(

I am putting all my eggs in the stereotype basket.

6. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    New York
    ill take 2 of those eggs out in about 4 hours and make a coupel sandwiches with cheddar cheese and whole wheat toast....yummy.

my story is talkign to a friend from vancouver and watching clips of richard bona....im also playing ina poker tournament.

7. AdlerAugen

AdlerAugen

Aug 9, 2006
    haha it's only midnight here, and i'm still testing my new killer rig (by killer rig I mean computer)

it's uberfast! AND I have an m-audio delta1010 soundcard for recording purposes, plus majorly large harddrives for recording purposes, and I can now use those two preamps that came for free on ebay when I got my AKG project pack!

And I just like staying up anyway since it's the summer and I'm now officialy a college student....I go to bed at 6 AM instead of waking up.

8. been here all night.... 10pm to 8am shift.

Heading to the cafeteria for some oatmeal, 2 slices of toast and a 20oz coffee.... best $3.10 ever spent :bassist:
    (we have killer chef's here.... but my $100 monthly credit for food ain't making it to the month's end)

9. AdlerAugen

AdlerAugen

Aug 9, 2006
    be careful if coffee makes you pee a lot...caffeine in general does that to me. and it's now 1:11 AM and I think I'll raise my post count a bit.

10. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Inactive

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Just finished a law exam of a couple of hours ago....just chilling now!

11. I'm a Computer and technology geek... I live on caffeine.... and coffee is my favorite flavor. I've cut back from 3x 12 cup pots to about 2 or 3 20oz cups a day/night.

I had my toast and oatmeal, grabbed a boston cream donut for the wife to have later....

and it's 8am and I'm out of here :bassist:

12. AdlerAugen

AdlerAugen

Aug 9, 2006
    WOW!

and i just woke up, it's 10:45 AM here, just time to combine two meals in one.

James you drink too much coffee. I started in my sophomore year, had to have my cup of coffee in the morning with breakfast, and a coke after coming home from school. If I missed either one of those supplements I got a killer withdrawal headache. I managed to quit for senior year, only drinking when I had late-nighters, but luckily only had one all-nighter ever.

13. labgnat

labgnat Inactive

Oct 29, 2005
    outta this world
    I'm here at work supposed to be training on new equipment but everyones too busy so internet surfing is my job today. not a bad gig. finally got my vacation sorted out. goin in 19 days. gotta buy a bag or 2 and waiting on the visa, then we're good to go.

if i get bored enough i'll make up some crazy off the wall story later.

14. got up at 4:30pm... just relaxing a bit before getting ready to leave again. (I finished my morning 20oz coffee about 10 minutes before laying down @ 9:30ish)

I'm 39... and have been a coffee drinker since my mid teens. My family always has a pot of coffee going, it's what we drink. No caffeinated sodas or alcohol consumed with any regularity. I actually go coffeeless a day or 3 a month... I haven't had a caffeine withdrawal headache since I cut back to ~60oz a day and quit the soda.

You have a severe sensitivity to caffeine and are wise to avoid it. Normal reactions doesn't include headaches from skipping either your one coffee or one soda in a day.... not even close. Like you, my wife is sensitive to it's effects... she can have a 12oz can of Coke @ lunch and toss & turn until 3 or 4 am that night. She goes out of her way to only drink stuff without caffeine.

15. AdlerAugen

AdlerAugen

Aug 9, 2006
    heh I don't toss and turn or anything like that, it just works fast more like, and is easily addicting. I usually end up crashing fast too, and getting the piss/ dump effect more than the wake up now and stay up effect. Sometimes I get the twitches though if I drink too much (like on an allnighter)...now that's the weird times though.

16. Hypersensitivity to caffeine... your reaction is far from normal.

17. I am prety much imune to caffeine. I can chug a monster of two and fall asleed half an hour later

18. Jiggybass

Jiggybass

Nov 15, 2005
    Sudbury, Canada
    Just finished my Rockstar, and I'm heading to bed.

woo.

19. Yeah, I think I might be immune to caffeine now. I can have an energy drink and fall asleep not long after. Oh well...I guess this means its ok for me to drink coffee a lot.

20. antiseptic

antiseptic **antisepticised**

Jul 18, 2006
    la la land
    Note to self:
    Remember the night you drank two red bulls and 4 cups of coffee at once. It wasn't beautiful. Remember?

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 17, 2021