1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

It's BACK... the RBX374 now works!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Sumosized, Dec 5, 2006.

1. Sumosized

Sumosized Learning to lay down a cool groove!!!

Nov 24, 2006
    SW PA
    I got my RBX 374 back today! For those that haven't read my previous thread, I bought my first bass from eBay... it came and didn't work... the seller said he would pay for repairs... I took it in Friday and got it back today!

When I plugged it in, it wouldn't hold a note at all. When I got it to the shop, it wouldn't play AT ALL. The guy at the local shop said he tightened a pot and it's worked ever since?:confused: He said he played it every hour or so and never had another problem. They weren't going to charge me for it, but I gave them $10 for their efforts. I'm not sure I should ask the seller to pay for it or not????? :help:

Could this be something that happened in shipping?

I spent the last hour playing scales over and over again--I have a lot to learn! Man is my left hand sore!:cool:

2. congrats, It could be something that happened durring shipping, or it could have just happened. Good luck