Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Its been 2 weeks .......

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Youngspanion, Feb 16, 2006.

1. ..............and already I'm dying to get my new L2k. Waiting sucks. I've got until maybe the end of March. Most likely anyway. Just letting off some impatent steam. I've got visions of L2k dancing in my head. Oh well, I guess I could be waiting for bad news.:rolleyes:

2. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Ive been waiting a month and a half since i ordered my new MM, and mine wont come till after yours :p

3. I've been waiting since early December for my neck to come in. It SHOULD be here by early March. Waiting is hell.:bassist:

4. Nice. Descibe fellas.

5. BurningSkies

BurningSkies CRAZY BALDHEAD

Feb 20, 2005
    Seweracuse, NY
    That's cool. I've been waiting for 3 months on my Dingwall Z1 custom, but I would guess it's not even near the starting line yet. I'm gonna guess that I'll see it sometime over the summer or possibly in the fall.

Check out the custom bass wait support group thread anytime you feel bad about your wait. It'll make you happy again.

6. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

I know the feeling, the past few days i have really been looking foward to getting my Semi Hollow ASAT.