Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Its been a while!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Betty Rumble, Oct 6, 2003.

1. Sorry it has been so long since I have came here to talk and check things out.
    We have been swamped!!! How is everyone???

We let our friends use our basement to practice in and they let us do Naughty Betty once --- after we finished it ( which was the first time we did it live infront of anyone) they canceled the show they were doing and asked us to practice with them and do a halloween show with them!!!

We are pretty excited!
    I finally bought a usb cable for my cam corder to the computer so I have posted new pictures on our web site--- they are from this weekend--- if anyone is interested----

WE have also been making videos ---- TO much to do with so little time!But I will make some time to stop in here and say hi.

2. vegaas

vegaas

Nov 6, 2001
    Milwaukee
    Hey Betty,
    Checked out the website, and some of your tunes. I like it. Very interesting.
    How long have you guys been together? When are you going to release you video?
    Good luck on your show Halloween.

Vegaas

3. HEy Vegass,

Thank you!! WE have been together for 2 1/2 years.
    We got a big slow down on the movie--- but we are still pluggin away at it!

4. vegaas

vegaas

Nov 6, 2001
    Milwaukee
    Excellent, keep us updated on the movie and on your show. From the looks of your site, I can imagine you guys will put on some kind of stage show.

5. Will do Vegaas!! Yeah I am looking for some girls who are willing to let me grope and then kill( fake of course) them on stage---

It is really a fantasy I have and not an attention getter.

I will keep everyone up dated! Thanks for checkin us out!

6. lump

lump

Jan 17, 2000
    St. Neots, UK
    Really? Me too. Small world.

;)

Purdy slick Soundclick page, BTW. :)

7. thanks Lump!

If you find some do tell where you got them;) :bassist:

8. vegaas

vegaas

Nov 6, 2001
    Milwaukee
    Wow, it really does sound like an interesting show. Wish I could be there.
    If it were in Milwaukee I could probably find some women to help you out.

9. Cool!!! I will have to make there someday!!!

I went to the Graveyard this morning and took some more pics---- I just love the Dead!

I posted them at my site---

let me know what you think!

10. vegaas

vegaas

Nov 6, 2001
    Milwaukee
    Nice pics. I think my favorite is the one with you on the bench.
    Hopefully you can post some pics from your show. I wonder if the people at the show know what they are in for? ;)