Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

It's big news to me -- sort of.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Hategear, Nov 1, 2001.

1. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    Wes Borland has quit Limp Bizkit! I know, I know -- most of you probably knew this months ago. :rolleyes: Anyway, I just read a blurb about it on www.Jagermusic.com and thought I'd share the good (I mean bad) news with my fellow TalkBassers. ;)

PS...I recently celebrated my 700th post and forgot to draw attention to it.

2. Yeah...I`ve been losing major sleep over that one dude. ;)

Actually I think he was the best thing about that group(although I really like Sam`s bassplayin`!).

I am a fan of LB but their "tuff" guy frontman has gotten a bit to full of himself for my taste.:mad:

Still think "One" is one of their best tunes.Love the way the bass drives the song and the guitar just accents it.....

3. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    Wouldn't it be cool if Wes quitting LB is a sign of the end of the nu-metal/rap rock revolution? :D

4. Woodchuck

Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Think about it: the guy was schooled in Jazz Guitar studies. It was only a matter of time before he left. Ryeknow is next! Just kidding. Am I the only one who thinks of a jailhouse rape everytime I hear Fred Worst, I mean Durst raps?