Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

It's dark out

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Coutts_is_god, Oct 30, 2005.

1. Coutts_is_god

Coutts_is_god Guest

Dec 29, 2003
    Windsor, Ont, Canada
    So the time right now is 6:02 evening time. I just finished dinner like less then 6 mins ago and well its already dark out. So I guess this means summer is dead. I remember less then 2 months ago a friend called
    "Dude baseketball"
    "Man it's like 8 30 at night"
    "Its not even dark yet"
    So we would go play ball, if you will and we played for a good solid hour. Now its dark at 6. I feel like going to bed now. Time goes by too fast. Yeah but Chirstmas is coming? Yeah then after that is cold miserable winter. Spent inside watching Tv, playing bass and looking at things on the internet. As to summer when I played bass , look at things on the internet and sometimes went swiming or played ball. There better be another Lord of the Rings coming out this winter or I will be mad.
    The only thing I'm happy about the winter is I have tons of money, from the summer.To spend on myself :D :hyper: :D

2. I like winter. I think I'm more social at winter, because I have to find things to do or else I'll go nuts.

3. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I've always disliked this time of year when the sun sets at 6 and our clocks get set back to say that 5 is 6. It's dreary is all. Dreary. What's more, I have a trunkful of sports equipment, how am I supposed to play sports all day when it's getting dark at 5. Sigh...