Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

It's gonna be a good week..

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Jeffrey A-Bomb, Jun 14, 2004.

1. Jeffrey A-Bomb

Jeffrey A-Bomb Drink Coffee & Destroy Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2000
    Silver Spring, MD
    Hmm, this week is gonna be a good one :hyper: One day of work, then I'm taking paid leave the rest of the week to travel up to see Primus in Philly on Wednesday. The rest of the time will be spent visiting w/ family in Maryland. Then on Thursday, a custom bass I got off ebay is do to arrive. It's a 4 string w/ a walnut body and a flamed ash top/matching headstock. A 2-piece wenge, carbon fiber reinforced neck w/ a dual action trussrod, brass nut, and pao ferro fingerboard :D The real kicker are the electronics. Lane poor soapbar pickups w/ a 3 band seymour duncan preamp :D And to top it off, it only cost me $600. Hmm, life is good.. Pics and a primus review when I get back :cool:

2. Eyescream

Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    You suck. My area's projected to have scattered thunderstorms every. Single. Day.

But hey, I'm off on Tuesdays and Thursdays to do my internship, so it's not all bad.

:D

3. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    STOP IT ALREADY OR I GET ENVIOUS and split that smug smile on your face with my baseball-bat-neck :eek:
    :rolleyes:
    j/K :smug: :D

This week of yours is REALLY-REALLY lucky, y'know! I would be very happy even if I had parts of it like the Primus show or the bass

4. Jeffrey A-Bomb

Jeffrey A-Bomb Drink Coffee & Destroy Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2000
    Silver Spring, MD
    Kiss me upside the cranium with that aluminum baseball bat?

:bag: Sorry for the primus reference :D