1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

It's here! Digitech Jamman Solo

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Hector_G, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Hector_G

Hector_G

Apr 6, 2009
    El Paso, Texas
    UPS site states that it's delivered. Now I'm not so patiently awaiting my release from work. :hyper:

I received an email the other day from SameDayMusic with a coupon for 20% off anything in stock. I called them up right away and tried to order it. Of course I forgot to read the fine print at the bottom of the email containing a huge list of products that the discount will not apply to. Digitech being one of them.

I politely declined when the rep told me it won't apply. Then he said he can still give me a discount of $25. Hey why not!?
    I took it.

So has anyone else tried this pedal out yet? I was always interested in the original Jamman, but it was just way too big for me to consider putting it on my pedal board. Then when this thing came out with the exact same features, man, I was sold.

My pedal board is now complete.