1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE! My Tune arrived.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Dan B, May 5, 2010.

1. Dan B

Dan B

Oct 19, 2008
    Pittsfield, MA
    No, no phonebooks.

But my Tune TWX-41 Cassiopeia arrived today. Some Rotosounds, a fretboard cleanup and some body polish and she sounds KILLER!

2ztft02.
    With the family.
    259v0d4.

2. TMBTC

TMBTC

Oct 18, 2009
    Milton,Fl
    very cool... congrats

3. Dan B

Dan B

Oct 19, 2008
    Pittsfield, MA
    Thanks.

The sound is interesting. It's a modern sound, but I can get some thump out of it.

I might post sound clips later. There are hundreds of awesome sounds in this bass.

4. bassbenj

bassbenj

Aug 11, 2009
    Tune basses Soooooooo Nice!

Congrats!

5. Dan B

Dan B

Oct 19, 2008
    Pittsfield, MA
    Thanks.

The new Rotosounds definitely help. Whatever was on there was past its prime; I think they were D'Addarios (they had colored string balls at the end).

6. cracker75

cracker75

Mar 12, 2010
    Congrats dude.

I bought a neck-through Tune from GC 2 months ago. I can't tell you how much I love it.:bassist:

7. Dan B

Dan B

Oct 19, 2008
    Pittsfield, MA
    Japanese or Korean?

I played a Japanese one (the one I have now is Korean) and I have to say, both are awesome.

The preamp in this thing is AMAZING. It can go from warm and smooth to full on growl. The Rotosounds do help.