It's here!!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by iplaybass, Mar 13, 2002.

1. iplaybass

iplaybass Guest

Feb 13, 2000
    Germantown, TN
    Finally... my Nemesis 2x10 arrived today, and I hooked it up to my new SM-400s today. WOW! I can't believe the sound. The Nemesis cab is so responsive and punchy, and the SM has huge power reserves. Speaking of the Nemesis, I ordered it from Bass Central, from someone named Gard... hmm... Thanks Gard! The cab got here in 2 days! Thanks to everyone for helping me pick this rig out, I am thoroughly impressed and in all of your debt. All thats left is to get a 15" cab. Any suggestions? (That post wasn't so much of a question, as much as an expression of my happiness... sorry moderators):p
  2. pokey

Mar 9, 2002
    Might consider an Eden D-115T on sale at MF at $330. Looks like a great deal to me, everyone seems to rave about Eden's products.
  3. ndjx

Oct 26, 2001
    Hmm... seemed a lil' while ago it was all Eden... now all I hear about is Aguilar. Why not get another Nemesis cabinet to match up with the 2x10?
  4. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    from someone named gard, huh? hee hee i'm not sure if you knew or not, but mr. gard lewis is a talk basser his ownself :D ...and a great help to all aboard here.
  5. iplaybass

iplaybass Guest

Feb 13, 2000
    Germantown, TN
    He certainly is, my buying experience with Bass Central was exceptional, and their staff(or at least the ones I talked to) were very knowledgeable and helpful.