It's is Convenient?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Lalo Landa, Oct 19, 2002.

1. It's is convenient to buy an American PEAVY fretless bass, it has 3 active pickups ... for $200

2. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Supporting Member

3 pickups? I don't recall a 3 pickup Peavey. What model is it?

3. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    Hola Lalo...

sacaste tu username de uno de los capitulos de "Los Simpsons" verdad?

:)

bienvenido a Talkbass

4. Plucky

Plucky

Jun 18, 2002
    Underwater
    no era ese del monorail?

5. no, creo que era el de la feria mundial... que bart alquila un auto y lisa acompaña a homero al trabajo en los turnos de noche.

6. EXACTO!!! EL FAMOSO LALO LANDA!!! GRANDE LOS SIMPSONS!!!!

@embellisher: i friend told me about that bass, is a recomendation for him ... i don't know wich model is.

7. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    También conocido como "Lyle Langley" en los EUA...:D

8. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    cool, i didn't know that one (since i haven't watch that many Simpsons in english)

also kudos to the spanish translators... they do great work

9. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Sorry to bust in with my lame-ass, cultureless honky-speak, but what do you mean by convienient?

10. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Ok...I'm assuming that by "convienient" you mean "a good deal." Spending $200 is never "convienient." If you can do a search for this bass on Google or something and get the model name, then maybe we can help you. Like Embellisher, I've never seen a three pickup Peavey.

11. xush

xush

Jul 4, 2001
    mobile AL
    Is there a PV model w/ a P/J setup? I notice a lot of folks think of the P p'up as 2 p'ups...

answered my own question, but not the original posters, with a search of PV.com.

Looks like the Grind model has a PJ setup. Don't know if that's what we're dealing with here, but my guess is it'll have to be some variation w/ a P/J setup...

12. pyrohr

pyrohr

Aug 28, 2001
    Pakistani compound
    Si

13. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    No translators used, buckaroo.

Jo speeko Ispanishi.:p

14. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    no! i meant the "spanish translators of the Simpsons show" as in the people that dubbed the voices to spanish!! :p

online spanish translators (the software) are usually crappy and bring out really funny reading.

im sure that you have a strong spanish kung fu! (and portuguese!)

peace and luv yo!