Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

It's is Convenient?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Lalo Landa, Oct 19, 2002.

1. It's is convenient to buy an American PEAVY fretless bass, it has 3 active pickups ... for $200

2. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

3 pickups? I don't recall a 3 pickup Peavey. What model is it?

3. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    Hola Lalo...

sacaste tu username de uno de los capitulos de "Los Simpsons" verdad?

:)

bienvenido a Talkbass

4. Plucky

Plucky

Jun 18, 2002
    Underwater
    no era ese del monorail?

5. no, creo que era el de la feria mundial... que bart alquila un auto y lisa acompaña a homero al trabajo en los turnos de noche.

6. EXACTO!!! EL FAMOSO LALO LANDA!!! GRANDE LOS SIMPSONS!!!!

@embellisher: i friend told me about that bass, is a recomendation for him ... i don't know wich model is.

7. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    También conocido como "Lyle Langley" en los EUA...:D

8. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    cool, i didn't know that one (since i haven't watch that many Simpsons in english)

also kudos to the spanish translators... they do great work

9. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Sorry to bust in with my lame-ass, cultureless honky-speak, but what do you mean by convienient?

10. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Ok...I'm assuming that by "convienient" you mean "a good deal." Spending $200 is never "convienient." If you can do a search for this bass on Google or something and get the model name, then maybe we can help you. Like Embellisher, I've never seen a three pickup Peavey.

11. xush

xush

Jul 4, 2001
    mobile AL
    Is there a PV model w/ a P/J setup? I notice a lot of folks think of the P p'up as 2 p'ups...

answered my own question, but not the original posters, with a search of PV.com.

Looks like the Grind model has a PJ setup. Don't know if that's what we're dealing with here, but my guess is it'll have to be some variation w/ a P/J setup...

12. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    No translators used, buckaroo.

Jo speeko Ispanishi.:p

13. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    no! i meant the "spanish translators of the Simpsons show" as in the people that dubbed the voices to spanish!! :p

online spanish translators (the software) are usually crappy and bring out really funny reading.

im sure that you have a strong spanish kung fu! (and portuguese!)

peace and luv yo!