its my birthday...and

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by JacksonsMen, Feb 17, 2006.

1. i think im gonna go put an order in for a BBE maximizer later today. one thing ive been wondering though, does anyone know how many 1/4" outputs it has?

one other thing i was wondering about (and maybe getting). is there such a thing as a rackmount active crossover? one that i can run behind my amp and split the signal so my 10s get the higher and mid freqs and the 15 gets the low stuff? just a thought
  2. " and I'll cry if I want to" :smug:
    sorry couldn't resist.

All the manuals are here. Even the 362 has 2 outs, but also 2 ins, it is stereo, I do not know if you can plug into just one in and get a signal out of both. I didn't feel like reading all the manuals, but it should be in there somewhere.

Plenty of active rackmount crossovers. Pretty much all of them.

You are thinking passive crossover? Never seen one in a rack. Once in a while on ein a box. I pulled one form a smashed cab, I'm going ot put it in a box from Radio Shack.

Nice sig. have a happy.
  4. K Dubbs

K Dubbs Just graduated from OSU, Go Bucks!

Mar 16, 2002
    Toledo, Ohio
    oh you totally beat me to it
  5. billfitzmaurice

billfitzmaurice Commercial User

Sep 15, 2004
    New Hampshire
    Owner, Bill Fitzmaurice Loudspeaker Design
    Active crossovers are run in between a pre-amp and two power amps, one for each frequency band. A crossover run after an amp to split the signal to different cabs or drivers is a passive crossover, usually built into the speaker.
  6. sorry I have no idea but since I know its going to be your birthday soon .....

:) happy birthday;)
  7. thanks guys, i ended up getting a DTR-2000 instead, but the BBE 882 is on order as well

and i didnt cry, in fact, i had 150 people cheering for us on our first paid gig was a great time