1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

It's my Birthday...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Thunderscreech, Sep 27, 2008.

1. ...and an unnamed presidential candidate has the nerve to be speaking at the University of Mary Washington, thus making people want to go see him instead of coming to my party.:spit:

Is this guy going to be making them pizza? No. :mad:
    offering the best in semi-legal entertainment? No. :mad::mad:

I fail to see what the attraction is...:atoz:

Okay, all self-centeredness aside, I'm just a little jealous that they're all going, but I have to be at home making pizza dough and getting stuff ready, so i couldn't go even if I wanted to. :D besides, it's only my 20th, not like it's anything that big...;)

2. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    happy b-day

3. You should run for prez & steal the aforementioned(but as-yet-unnamed candidate)'s thunder. :D

4. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    Hey its your party. Go cry your eyes out emo kid.

Why're you having a birthday party in the daytime? Are you like 14 or something?:eyebrow:

:p

5. happy funking brithday!

6. Happy Birthday from Canada. I send you seal blubber. You get it soon. Enjoy.

7. hey dude I want pizza!

happy b day

8. crimson_basser

crimson_basser

Jul 9, 2008
    Montreal
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses
    happy birthday "eh"!
    since this seems to be all of canada sending you birthday wishes...

9. ok one birthday wish from India too :)

10. Another b-day wish from Canada.

Have a good one!

11. Croox

Croox

Sep 16, 2007
    South Side Chicago
    happy birthday, if you were closer to me I could supply you will Illegal entertainment. I've got a whole fridge full of beer :D

12. Kenbuntu

Kenbuntu

Jun 6, 2005
    Ontario
    Happy birthday from Mississauga Ontario. Don't worry, i haven't had a birthday party for the past 8 years :|

13. Happy Birthday.

14. Yea, or he could just come to Canada and be of legal age.

15. TiaBliaj

TiaBliaj

Sep 15, 2008
    happy birthday!!!

=)

16. SpankyPants

SpankyPants That's Mr. SpankyPants to you.

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Schmappy boifday.

17. Thanks for the good wishes. Things turned out okay. I made 6 pizzas, all variations on white (alfredo) and meat sauce base, washed down with Moxie (for me, anyways...one more year...). And then we had chocolate cake made by my grandmother.

pretty good fun. All the pizzas were done and ready by 8:00 pm, and I'm just now turning in. Thanks again.

18. Happy birthday. Any cake left? :)

19. sorry, can't congratulate you, im on my way to the University of Mary Washington, the presidential candidate is speaking there! :ninja::bag: