1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

It's not easy for me to say this...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by KeithBMI, Mar 11, 2008.

1. ...But that Atoz emoticon is going to get really old, really fast.

2. Disraeli Gears

Disraeli Gears

May 29, 2007
    You fail to recognize the true epicness of a forum this large doing something like this. :atoz:

3. bassaficionado6

bassaficionado6 Something about gumption

Jan 7, 2008
    Napa, CA
    I think Keith is right. Hopefully, people will get tired of using it, it will slow down almost to a stop and people will only use it when appropriate.

But I digress....

Also, the only way the :atoz: could get more epic is if other forums started using it.:bassist:

4. 8===:atoz:

5. I do not approve of this thread :atoz:

lowsound

6. The BurgerMeister

The BurgerMeister musician.

Apr 13, 2006
    Big Bear, CA
    here, here. there's a time and place for everything, and some here seem to think that :atoz: fits in anyplace, anytime.

:atoz:: Please Enjoy Responsibly.

7. The BurgerMeister

The BurgerMeister musician.

Apr 13, 2006
    Big Bear, CA
    you're just jealous.
    http://[malware url removed].net/vicious-smiley-1815.gif

8. I thought you were going to announce your comming out of the closet :p

9. bassaficionado6

bassaficionado6 Something about gumption

Jan 7, 2008
    Napa, CA
    Perhaps an isnpirational poster is in order?

10. Just do what I plan on doing and report its overuse to a mod. It's worked before.

Mike

11. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    I did too. :D

EDIT: It will fade Keith. Right now it's just new. It will incorporate itself nicely. Give it time.

12. :atoz:

13. Ericman197

Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    Iowa
    Quoted for false

Serious, this :atoz: thing is going to be huge :atoz:

14. I'm still sticking with this little guy. :(

He doesn't get any love.

:(

15. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    I don't think I've ever used it before.

:atoz:

But yes, in time it will become incorporated into the mix quite nicely.

16. peterbright

peterbright

Jan 23, 2007
    On The Bayou
    I've never used it...never felt the need.

17. I had never even seen it before now. Huh.

:atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz:
    :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz: :atoz:

18. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    :atoz:

I just think its funny because its his name. Though this is now, in my mind, the constipated smiley.