Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

It's so good when you find good people...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Avezzano, Feb 9, 2005.

1. ...so: I won a bid on the E-bay, ten days ago or so, for a Samick Artist 5 strings 24 frets plus tongue neck; 22 usd!!! Nice !!! The neck is brand new, never mounted on a body. Seller is "Gman Music - Waukesha, WI". I just want to gather all the parts I have around at home and make me, guess what... another bass!!!

The shipping cost within Usa were 7 usd and they wrote me that adding just 3 dollars for shipping to Europe would be ok.

So, since I thought that it would be expensive, I added 5 dollars anyway, not 3.

The guys sent the neck perfectly packed and INSURED; I saw on the papers attached to the parcel that they paid 19,50 usd as shipping fee: they threw in the necessary extra money (7,50!!!) with no further charges for me. Is this an excellent service or what?

A good gesture on your life path by a perfect stranger, each now and then, is a refreshing thing.

Ok, back to work...