1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

iTunes cleaner

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by GSPLBASSDC, Apr 6, 2009.

1. GSPLBASSDC

GSPLBASSDC

Jan 25, 2005
    Des Moines, IA
    Just wondering...has anyone else seen that TuneUp ad that scrolls at the top for the forums? It supposed to be an iTunes cleaner for all the blank data you get when you received a burned cd from a friend or the next set of songs you're supposed to learn by next time you play out.

I don't know about you but I have several hundred songs with no info whatsoever in them except genre....kinda lousy when searching for something to rehearse. Anyway, I tried the free version on 82 songs (limit is 100 for free) and in like 2-3 minutes, this thing had names, song titles, artists, dates, cover images, artist info, merchandise, concert info...EVERYTHING!! It's just sick!!!

Just so you know, I am NOT affiliated with these people. I'm a Network Engineer who had an unorganized iTunes library (operative word is "had").

From a friend to a friend, ya gotta check this out....thanks for bringing this to our attention TB!!