1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

iTunes movie issue

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by sneha1965, Oct 25, 2013.

1. sneha1965

sneha1965

Nov 7, 2007
    NOVA
    So I purchased Sound City on my iphone today, went through downloading it and no movie. I download it a second time and still no movie to play. I get on my computer to download it but it gives me a message that I have already rented it. Really?! Where the hell is then?

The movie does not show up in downloaded movies and it does not show up as purchased? Where have I gone wrong here?

I call up Mac support and they want me to pay $19.99 for a one time tech support. Anyone want to walk me through this so I don't have to pay $19.99 to watch my $4.99 movie?

2. I've never heard of Apple charging a support fee. They seem like the last company that would do that. Maybe it's an effort to push customers into handling all issues online.

I hope you get it straightened out because that's one heck of an interesting movie. Good luck.

3. sneha1965

sneha1965

Nov 7, 2007
    NOVA
    Thanks, I checked my credit card company and I was billed. I'm hoping this is just a user error issue and not something worse. Still looking through iTunes tutorials.

4. Gorn

Gorn

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
    Try signing out and back in to your iTunes account. When rented movies dissapear on my Apple TV, that's how I get them back.

5. sneha1965

sneha1965

Nov 7, 2007
    NOVA
    Unfortunately, that didn't work.