Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

i've come to a decision

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by jobu3, Mar 10, 2003.

1. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    i am very happy with my current setup (not gonna list it, it's in the ole profile). i have all i need to play my gigs and whatnot, but there is no cure for g.a.s. so i realized this:

i am coming to a change in my life (no, not menopause) but getting that elusive career job upon completing my masters in the next 4 months or so. (yay! no more bartending, landscaping, or menial odd jobs) this means i won't have to sell most of what i own to buy any of the gear that i want (within reason of course). it also means that i can get a nice car and get rid of the same beater i have been driving for over 5 years and most importantly MOVE OUT OF MY PARENT'S HOUSE (tried to several times but something/someone always loused it up for me)

but back to gear, i won't have to sell anymore of it to bring more in as long as i can get through these next few months (which i think i can). finally! i can keep my gear. no more regretting having gotten rid of former basses!!! my decision is: from here on out i am not selling any more of my gear...

:D

sorry about the rambling but i am very excited about this milestone coming up for which i have worked very hard...

2. Awwww, Big Joe is all grown up:D ! Congrats on finishing up scool. I am just in my first year of college, but hope the future holds something good for me. Get some nice gear, and make sure to post lots of pictures of it on here!

jtbp