Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Ive got a rouge amp...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by mumbojumbo4, Feb 23, 2004.

1. mumbojumbo4

mumbojumbo4

Feb 11, 2004
    Illinois
    IT is 120 watts and almost new. I paid 115 dollars for it. Was it worth the money? :help:

2. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Does it do what you need it to do? Do you like the sound? If these apply, it was worth the money.

3. The 0x

The 0x

Aug 24, 2003
    Timonium, MD
    I cant say i really like rogue products, but if you like it, you like it ;)

MOD EDIT: None of that here thanks man. Your entitled to your opinion, but some respect is greatly appreciated

4. Congrats on the amp and it should be more than enough to jam with a guitarist and have fun.

5. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Boy that was helpful. Wasburn and SWR LA series isn't exactly known as top shelf either chief.

BTW, how is the lawsuit coming?

6. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Hey....120 watts is alot more than I had when I started. $115 for that much power is a great deal. I paid about $60 for my 25 watt Crate.

It should suit your needs for more than awhile. Once you start to get good, you'll want more. Stick around TB for a while, we can all help you make sure you get the right gear for what you want to do later on down the road.

-Mike

7. The 0x

The 0x

Aug 24, 2003
    Timonium, MD
    Both are better than rogue. Read some reviews, alot of them say that they're plagued with reliability problems. At least my LA-15 has always worked whenever i've turned it on, even if it sounds like absolute crap. If his Rogue amp works for him, great, more power to him. If it falls apart, catches fire, etc, he's been warned. I hope he got the gold coverage that comes for an extra few bucks from MF, so if it does break on him, he'll get another one.

8. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

Dude, you could have saved $85 more and had a brand new Behringer pumping 300 watts! But that's still a good deal for 120w.

9. miccheck1516

miccheck1516 Guest

Feb 15, 2003
    Ireland
    Owned

10. miccheck1516

miccheck1516 Guest

Feb 15, 2003
    Ireland

Take what he says with a grain of salt, i would, seeing as he cant measure a speaker.

11. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :D :spit: :smug:

12. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    See my above reply to Tim Cole's post for my thoughts on this... :ninja:

13. The 0x

The 0x

Aug 24, 2003
    Timonium, MD
    Tim Cole; miccheck1516; Big Joe; you've got PMs. Enjoy.

14. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Very original... :rolleyes:

15. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    The Ox, congrats, you just got banned from an internet forum the second time this week, enjoy.

To the mods of this thread, please do not edit this, as Paul may want to see it.

16. Aaron

Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    I bet those PMs weren't worded very maturely...

Check out this rouge amp.

[​IMG]

17. The 0x

The 0x

Aug 24, 2003
    Timonium, MD
    I made an honest mistake from measuring the speaker, as I didn't realize it was rear loaded. Now you won't let up about it, and you are pissing me off. What am I supposed to do, just let you do that? I don't think so. :spit:

18. Aaron

Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    Looks like we have a real Mahatma Gandhi here.

19. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Should have read the rules... Mods are highly regarded here, as they should be for keeping the place ship-shape. ;)

And the PM's were done very tastefully. :rolleyes: