Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

I've made my decision! But I still need some help. It's Warwick time.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by mebusdriver, May 23, 2003.

1. O.k., went to the Geetar Center today. Started messing around with some stuff and finally decided to get someone to help me out with some stuff. There was this weird looking Warwick on the wall and I was kind of turned off at first, I like rosewood fret boards, but after the sales guy came in and I started telling him what I was looking for he pointed out the weird one. So I plugged it in and went crazy. It's got a maple fret board, some crazy almost white maple, and a wenge neck, and the body is one piece ovangkol and one piece bubinga. It's and fna jazzman. Probalby the best bass they had there, though I didn't play any Pedullas or Spectors. So has anyone ever seen this bass? If they have, can you find a pic for me? Thanks a bunch.

2. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    how about warwick.com

3. Oh and can you guys list some problems that occur quite often with Warwicks? I remember reading somewhere on here that they have a lot of reoccuring problems.

4. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
  5. Kheos

Kheos

Aug 12, 2002
    Belgium
    shouldn't that be warwickbass.com?