1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

I've never seen a girl MAN-handle her bass like this!

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by A Rock, Apr 17, 2010.

1. A Rock

A Rock

Mar 18, 2001
    New Haven, CT
    I promise you this is a woman.

2. TheHegemon

TheHegemon

Feb 20, 2009
    Amarillo, TX
    A girl playing bass is cool, if she's good even better but you can tell she really gets into it and enjoys it which makes it awesome. Its all about having a good time playing :D :bassist:

3. all the girls in the vids are awsome players but, the vocals make me want to gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon

4. xjeremiahx

xjeremiahx

Apr 19, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    No longer a slave to GC.
    seriously, +1 to esperenza spalding. she is killllllllllllllllllllllllllllller on bass. ok, so she's not putting flea to shame with how hard she can smack her thumb on the bass, but she's just got such grace when she plays

such a sexy voice too.....she turns me into putty...kinda ;)

5. A Rock

A Rock

Mar 18, 2001
    New Haven, CT
    I like it!

I wanna fall sleep on her hair.....was that a weird thing to say?...it was wasn't it:smug:

6. ha ha - now I'm an F KOGA CHOPPER fan. The rest of the band does make you want to run away, though. :bassist:

7. Esperanza, on the other hand ... :cool:

8. Qvist

Qvist

Jul 20, 2007
    Denmark
    :eek: She's got the WHOLE PACKAGE :eek:

PS: Japan is a weird country when it comes to music, AT LEAST! + Korea

9. gttim

gttim

Dec 12, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
  10. KimblesNimble

KimblesNimble

Jan 10, 2008
    I almost cried the first time I saw Esperenza play on Kimmel. WOW. Looking at the links just posted of her I saw this one, no slap!

11. bassmasta89

bassmasta89

Nov 25, 2007
    this girl makes me look like a little bitch..