I've seen lots of things but I've never seen this...

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Joe Nerve, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Frampton

Frampton Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2010
    NY
    Oh my god, Joe! I didn't even recognize you!

2. catcauphonic

catcauphonic High Freak of the Low Frequencies Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Seattle WA
    Sorry fellas, i been gone since posting that and jumped here after these 2 quotes on page 6 to apologize & clarify ... i should have said 'i get a kick out of some of the faces of the tourists from remote towns or conservative regions, coastal or not, who have never seen a full blown gay pride parade', and not used the blanket term 'from the midwest.' My bad

mmon77 and Jimmy4string like this.
  3. GIBrat51

GIBrat51 Innocent as the day is long Supporting Member

Mar 5, 2013
    South Bend, Indiana
    Charging Charlie 1.jpg Well, people who should know better sometimes called us "The Pink Ponies". But, they never called us that twice... :whistle:

4. mikeoso

mikeoso Acoustic Curmudgeon

Feb 14, 2014
    eastern Iowa
    Nope. He's still here waiting for you.
    skittles.jpg

5. Yep, i thought that would be the response i would get to this post, i even made sure to tag him.

Nothing SMH

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 26, 2021