J Bass 'Ho' body, $60 shipped lower 48

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by 4Mal, Jul 29, 2003.

1. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    I'm dumping this one to go with a diffferent look. No PG, no extra holes and no extra paint...decided that pickups and wood is my look!

Cherry red sunburst. My pictures don't show the color correctly. I'll try to get a better color representation shortly. This body is OK. The finish is really good. Makes a sharp looking bass when all assembled.

I've been using it with a Fernandes neck and MIM hardware. Everything fit but the neck pocket was a little loose. Not sure if that was the Fernandes neck or the pocket size. Nothing major but not as tight as I'd like it. No slop once the neck was aligned and bolted. I'm pretty picky about that sort of thing though ...

Body including pickguard. $50 or shipped to lower 48 for $60. I'll listen to offers.

I'm not sure what this was. The guy I bought it from told me Fender and that it was stamped Nov '97. It is stamped, but not by Fender. I don't have a clue who made it.

Front with Pickguard Back side
  2. Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    I'll have to see what my funds look like but I might bite....
  3. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    PM back at you. This one is gone. Thanks reasonbass.