Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

j-raj

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by jobu3, Sep 11, 2004.

1. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Bought his Aguilar GS-112. He was quick to get it out to me and it was very accurately described. Good guy to deal with! :cool: :bassist:

2. jawzzz

jawzzz

May 23, 2003
    Denver Colorado
    I sold my CE-1000 to J-raj . It was a very smooth deal. Like most people here on TB, he is a great person to deal with. :cool:

3. I sent a couple of rack items to j-raj, and he was great to deal with. I spoke with him on the phone, and he is a very nice guy!

P.S. - J-raj, how is that custom fretless treating you?

4. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Sold Jairaj a DOD Overdrive 250 pedal, went smooth as silk. A++ here!

5. Basssy

Basssy

Apr 5, 2000
    Houston, TX
    Sold J-Raj my GS112 about 2 years ago. Great guy to deal with, prompt with payment, very pleasant in his communication via email. If I remember right, he even made a long distance call to thank me for the cab! I recommend J-raj wholeheartedly to deal with on this board.

6. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Smooth transaction, and a great deal. Everything went well. Great seller.

7. jawzzz

jawzzz

May 23, 2003
    Denver Colorado
    Yet another great transaction. This is the second amp Jai has bought from me. Like the first transaction, everything went very smooth. I can't say enough good things about him.

8. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Bought a bass octave pedal from Jairaj. Great deal all over again!

9. Bard2dbone

Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    I bought a SWR Triad from Jairaj and he was awesome. Big thumbs up! Or whatever it is you say to support one of the good guys.

10. timv

timv Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2000
    Chandler, AZ
    Sold him a aguilar obp back in january. Deal went quickly and smoothly. Excellent person to deal with.

11. echo008

echo008 Supporting Member

Jan 30, 2004
    Long Island, NY
    Sold j-raj a comfort strap and My NYC Big Muff, Super quick with the payment and Great to Deal with.
    - Tom

12. fivestringdan

fivestringdan Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2001
    Little Rock, AR
    Sold a bass to J. Smooth as it get. Real nice guy too. :bassist:

13. murpbrad

murpbrad

Dec 1, 2004
    Abilene, TX
    Just bought a Mesa Boogie Powerhouse 410 from j-raj. Great guy to work with. He had a better offer from another guy, but sold it to me because I was interested first. It's good to deal with honest people instead of people who are worried about making more money. I talked to him over the phone and through emails and he was always very prompt with replies. I highly recommend doing business with him.

14. ModulusAcacia

ModulusAcacia Supporting Member Commercial User

Mar 22, 2000
    Middletown/Cincy, OH WHO-DEY!
    owner: J. Kennedy Guitar Repair, Guitar tech for Walk the Moon
    I just sold J-raj my old epifani 4x10, probably one of the easiest transactions ever. Thanks again!

15. Bought a Ritter double bag, smooth transaction.

16. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private residence...man Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    Sold a Trace Elliot preamp to j-raj and he paid VERY quickly. Great guy to deal with all the way!