Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

J-Retro Preamp -Chrome

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by weeks82, Jan 23, 2004.

1. weeks82

weeks82

Oct 10, 2001
    Southern NH
    I'm selling my J Retro preamp. I bought it about a year ago from BassNW. I recently pulled it out of a 1973 Jazz. The sound was absolutely amazing and very flexible, but as my back cannot take the weight of the Jazz anymore, im selling it and the pickups/preamp.

Cosmetically I would say it is very good, any marks in the photo, are only in the photo. There are no dings, scratches, whatsoever.

The preamp will come in the origianl box, with all original paperwork and directions.

Im asking $200.00 shipped in the US or Best Offer. I'd consider trades for QSC PLX 2402 or higher (plus cash obviously).

Ill also be selling the mentioned 1973 Fender Jazz, in all origianl condition, and original case. Natural Ash Finish, maple neck, block inlays.Has normal wear for a 30 year old
    I can accept checks, money orders, and paypal. PM me for pics. Make me an offer.

Feel free to PM through this site with questions, etc.

Thanks For looking...

2. Sonorous

Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    i do believe the j-retro site sells new ones for less than your used one

3. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Nope, Chrome ones go for $250, $265 for black, $275 for gold. Not too bad a price.

4. Can you post a pic of your cosmetically 9.5 preamp? Thanks, I'd be very interested if it's real clean.
    Hawk