1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Jack Casady - Black with Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bassistjoe93, Jul 10, 2017.

1. bassistjoe93

bassistjoe93 Supporting Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Price:
    Strings:
    Absolutely hate to sell it, but finding a job has been more difficult than I thought, so up for sale is an excellent condition Epiphone Jack Casady Bass. No dings, very minimal play time. Strung up with flat wounds that are in excellent condition! The only mod done is the strap button in the neck heel was moved to the horn to help with balance. The "E" and the pick guard was removed. The only other caveat is that the tone pot is a little scratchy when it is moved while you're playing. It's a simple fix if you have some electronic cleaner. I don't move the tone pot much so it's never been an issue. Other than that, the bass is solid, ready to hold the bottom down! Ships in the Epiphone hard case, in excellent condition. Asking $525 shipped CONUS only. If you're in Atlanta or can meet locally, I'll cut you a smoking deal!!

JC1.jpg