Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Jack-In-The-Box Buttermilk Sauce

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by ApeIsHigh81, Sep 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ApeIsHigh81

ApeIsHigh81

Aug 24, 2004
    CA
    I don't know about you guys, but I always ask for extra when I'm there so I can have some in my fridge for whatever. What's the best use (food only, you freaks) you've had for this glorious sauce (I call it "devil's load")???

2. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    is that what's in your av?

i've never been to jack in the box.

3. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    You poor, poor soul. You don't know how to love, do you?

4. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    teach me ben :(

5. Diowulf

Diowulf Guest

Aug 4, 2004
    San Rafael CA
    I'll teach you ;)

6. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    pah. i only want the ben-love.

7. ApeIsHigh81

ApeIsHigh81

Aug 24, 2004
    CA
    No, my avatar is actually what I see when in my head when my eyes are shut whilst praying to lucifer. I haven't figured it out yet, but he said that that animal and buttermilk sauce are connected somehow. I've been looking for whatever it is at the L.A. zoo for the past year, as beezlebub said I must break through the fence restraints and sacrifice the animal on the spot if I want to live. He also said my firstborne's name will be Gio. You've never been to JITB?? It's a fun place where they make you food, and you get to play in the play area while you're waiting for it. Bye Gia!!

8. This thread makes me confused....is Jack in the box a resturaunt? That would explain that...

9. Benjamin Strange

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    On Topic Response- This is Jack-In-The-Box love:

[​IMG]

Off Topic Response- This is Ben love:

[​IMG]

Consider yourself an expert in all forms of love from now on.

10. :confused:

and

:bawl: (Just kidding)

and is Jack in the box a resturaunt? (I seriously don't know. if you thought that was a joke question)

11. Benjamin Strange

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Jack in the box is a fast food chain. If you live in America, and you don't know what it is, you've probably been living under a rock.

12. never been to a jack in the box

nor have i been to a whitecastle

13. A rock with a computer and some music equipment, thank you very much!!! :mad:

No, I live in New Hampshire, we got nothin' :meh:
    And what we do have my friends don't care to venture out to see, *mumble*stupid anti-social wusses*mumble*

14. Sonorous

Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    You're the one that thinks goths are hot, its your own fault for hanging out with them.

Or is that someone else on TB...

15. Only a few of my friends are goth, my best friend doesn't like them :meh:

16. Sadly Ben, they don't carry Jack In The Box on the east coast. They're seriously missing out...its the best of the fast puke resturants.

17. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    No way, man! Jack-In-The-Crack doesn't hold a candle to Chik-Fil-A, Schlotzky's, Panda Express or In-N-Out Burger as far as fast food goes. Taco Cabana too.

brad cook

18. Taco C (as my friends call it) is pretty good food but there isn't one that close to me, and while I like Chik-Fil-A, something about the way they cook it makes me sick to my stomach about 10 minutes after eating it. Never been to Panda Express and I've never even seen an in-n-out burger.

19. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Maybe you have some mild nut allergy. Chik-Fil-A cooks their chicken in peanut oil. If you want to see Panda Express go to your local mall food court.

brad cook

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.