1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Jackass 3D

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jrthebassguy, Oct 15, 2010.

1. If you like Jackass, you'll like it. If you don't, you won't. While it wasn't far and beyond better than than the other two, it's still classic Jackass to me, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Oh, and the Preston Lacy/Stevo sweat shot almost made me hurl in the theater.

2. mmbongo

mmbongo Five Time World Champion Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    My God. Jackass is the most stupidest, mindless crap on the planet. It caters to the lowest common demoninator, the 'idiot within' in you will.

I can't wait to see it with a tub of popcorn mixed with 3 boxes milk duds and 72 ounces worth of roor beer! I've never seen one in the theater, that's gotta be a hoot!

3. poop in 3D is hardly worth whatever it cost to see it.

I get poop in 3D every day

4. Pilgrim

Pilgrim Supporting Member

I treat it like I treat reality shows - avoid at all cost.

5. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses
    i have, or like to think i have, a pretty good sense of humor. i really don't get that stuff at all. don't think i ever laughed at a jackass. i've looked, cringed, thought what incredible freaking idiots these guys are, but not sure if I ever once laughed. ok, wait. the naked dancing in the audio store got me. but not any of the lets f each other up bad stuff.

i think it's a generational thing. ya gotta be under 30 or something.

6. I find it pretty funny. Im seeing it tonight because my friends and i didn't have girlfriends to take to homecoming (all were busy with stuff) so instead of spending 25 bucks to listen to crappy music and be bored, we're getting dressed up to see jackass. Should be fun haha

7. Disraeli Gears

Disraeli Gears

May 29, 2007
    I'm under 30 and I still completely agree...

8. Im shocked, machete got a better reaction. Lol i liked machete too. The joys of being 18, stuff doesnt make you offended easily

9. I'm not offended by Jackass, I just don't find it funny in the least. And, yes, I'm WAY over thirty.

10. colcifer

colcifer Esteemed Nitpicker Supporting Member

Feb 10, 2010
    A Galaxy Far, Far Away
    I'm finding this awkward to type but Jackass really is art. Granted, it's an abstract form of art that most dismiss as nonsense, but there is art in what they do (don't ask me to explain how- it, being art, is ineffable). When I heard it was being screened at MOMA the news made perfect sense to me.

But then again, I also like post minimalism and totalism...

11. I agree, but more people would accept it as art if the guys performing it weren't total dingbats.:p

12. 60's Bluesman

60's Bluesman

Feb 7, 2010
    Michigan
    i saw it last night with 9 of my friends (ages 17-21) and we had a blast.

13. BioDriver

BioDriver A Cinderella story

Aug 29, 2008
    Austin, TX
    jackass3d.gif

14. Tommygunn

Tommygunn

Nov 8, 2008
    Houston, Tx
    Everybody here is just being a hardass. You gotta take it for what its worth and have fun with it. I personally love jackass, and I also like Scifi movies, and comedies, and horrors. Take it for whats its worth. Personally, It'd prolly be better if it werent 3D.

15. is this what you meant:

16. For me, Jackass is a way of reliving my youth - I was a fan of CKY and Big Brother way back in junior high (I'm 24 now), so when the two "merged" to form Jackass it was the best thing ever to me at the time. Geez, that was a long time ago. If Jackass were to just start today, I doubt I'd be very much into it - for me, nostalgia is one of the reasons why I loved 3D.

17. Disraeli Gears

Disraeli Gears

May 29, 2007
    Having different tastes in entertainment than you makes us hardasses? :confused:

18. sloasdaylight

sloasdaylight Inactive

Feb 4, 2009
    Tampa, Florida, US
    I just have this nagging fear that something involving Pontius and male genitalia will make an appearance in a direction I don't approve of.

19. The Last Rebel

The Last Rebel

Apr 19, 2009
    You sir are correct. Still good though, better than 2 if you ask me. The original still takes the cake though, the rent-a-car demolition derby and the golf cart destruction pretty much cement that.

20. wait... theres a direction that you would approve of?!?!?