1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Jackson Kelly Bird IV X Series Bass Guitar $380 Shipping Included

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bentley, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Bentley

Bentley Supporting Member

Aug 3, 2008
    Price:
    Strings:
    Jackson Kelly Bird 4 string Bass. Made in Indonesia. Poplar Body. Maple neck and fretboard, nut width 1.625 inches. EMG HZ passive pickups and 3 band active equalizer. My scale has this at 8.8 pounds. The $380 firm US dollar price includes the shipping costs using Canada Post / USPS expedited parcel insured and tracked to your door within Canada and the continental United States. Alaska and Hawaii ship costs are about $10 higher so lets make the price $390 US Dollars to ship to those two states.
    The bass plays and sounds great, very low action , a ding under the letter "J" on the headstock edge appears to be the only noticeable ding.

The $380 price is shipped protected without a hard-shell case, if a hard-shell case is needed no problem, for an additional $110 I will purchase a brand new Yorkville Hard-shell Thunderbird case model YBC-4HTB. That case fits the shape of the bass.
    Feel free to message me with any questions. Thanks.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
  2. Bentley

Bentley Supporting Member

Aug 3, 2008

3. Spidey2112

Spidey2112

Aug 3, 2016
    From where I'm standing, that looks great!

invalidprotocol likes this.
  4. HubbardsFate

HubbardsFate Supporting Member

Oct 18, 2006
    I have the 5-string, blueburst version of this bass, and it's one of the most kick-ass basses I have owned in my 27 years of bass playing/bass ownership...the 12"-to-16" compound radius neck is just one of several features of that bass that I love...man, this is tempting...:drool:

5. HubbardsFate

HubbardsFate Supporting Member

Oct 18, 2006
    For those who don't know and/or who haven't watched the Ellefson video that the OP embedded, the necks of these basses have graphite reinforcement. In the two-ish years that I have owned the 5-string version of this bass, it (the neck) has been rock-solid stable...:bassist:

6. jcidulka

jcidulka Supporting Member

Width at nut?

7. Bump...interested..