1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Jacques Fat Burner compressor pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bongomania, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    It's like a plus-sized lady wrestler who sits on your signal levels and squashes them between her powerful (yet well-padded) thighs. Read my full review here:
    http://www.ev-b.com/compressors.html#jacq

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's in excellent condition, working perfectly, with the box and instructions. $69 shipped by Priority Mail with a tracking number in the US; I'll ship anywhere, but international shipping might add another $8 on to the total. I take Paypal, check/MO, wampum, chickens, whatever. I'd also trade (+/- cash) for a few other compressors that I should add to my reviews page such as the MXR Dyna Comp, Alesis Micro Limiter, Guyatone ST-2, T-Rex Compnova, etc. Check my reviews page to see what I've done already. Actually, I have a hankering to try a couple of the older ones a second time, specifically the old red box MXR limiter and the Carl Martin. Let me know, we can work out a deal.

2. This thing is still here? Amazing.

$69 is so cheap it's stoopit.

3. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Bumpola!

4. DeepBass9

DeepBass9

Mar 3, 2007
    Philly, PA