1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

jam session in Boston this Friday 3/19/10

Discussion in 'Jazz Technique [DB]' started by tww001, Mar 17, 2010.

1. tww001

tww001

Aug 13, 2003
    Telford, PA
    Hey everyone,

I was called to play a concert at the Boston Park Plaza Hotel and Towers, and it turns out it's going to be a jam session. If anyone is available and interested this Friday, March 19th, 2010. It'll start at 7:30 and go until 10:00 or 10:30. I don't know which room of the hotel it will be in, but look for signs for the "Eastern Sociological Society Reception." I've never played in Boston before, and it would be great to meet some other players!

Tim

2. TonyP-

TonyP- Excuse me but you have your I-IV-V in my II-V-I Gold Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Mike Lull GK Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass
    I might be able to swing by...I have gig that night at the Cask & Flagon (across the street from Fenway Park) but I'm not going on until 11).

3. anonymous02282011

anonymous02282011 Guest

Jun 27, 2007
    Well, I'll certainly be there!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 28, 2020