Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

James Hart

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Fealach, Oct 23, 2004.

1. Fealach

Fealach Guest

Apr 23, 2003
    Gone to a better place
    Great guy, super to talk to and deal with. Very flexible responding to a last minute change of plans on my end that gave us the opportunity to avoid having to ship a ten ton behemoth of a head but required him to come up with the money faster than we had agreed upon. Perfect timing, after a 4 hour trip for me on some other business, and an hour trip for him, he showed up at the rest stop we'd agreed to meet at 5 minutes after I had, was parked next to my truck when I came back from the restroom. Great doing business, hope the amp serves you well if you can get a crane to get it out of your trunk.

2. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    :D

Thanks Man.... I really feel guilty for paying soooo little for it :bassist:

3. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Should be picking up the Ash today! *whee*

Ray

Edit: Picked it up around 2pm! WOOO-effing-HOO! It kicks ass. Great great guy to deal with. transaction went smooth and perfect. Got the amp just in time! Thanks James!

Ray

4. KB

KB

Jan 13, 2000
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Great dealing with James Hart in his purchase of my tubes. I posted them and in just a few seconds he said he wanted them. quick payment and great email communitcation.

Enjoy the tubes!!! :bassist:

-KB

5. Broach_insound

Broach_insound

Jan 25, 2005
    New York
    I just sold James some vintage straps and everything went realy well! He paid me when he told me he would and it was a very smoothe transaction , nice guy!

6. Joe Boom

Joe Boom

Jun 25, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    James replied to my WTB for a Yamaha PB-1. He responded quickly to my PMs and shipped in a reasonable amount of time. In my opinion, the preamp was in better shape than he described and it was packed better than many items that I have bought new. All in all, he was a straight up guy to do business with and I would not hesitate to buy from or sell to him.

Thanks James, for parting with the PB-1. I understand why you miss it. :D

7. Can't stand the guy :p

8. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    :eek:

Thanks Guys :smug:

9. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    James purchased a CD/DVD from me, and he was communicative and his money order shipped right when he said it would. A stand-up guy :)

10. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    It wasn't quite as ugly as he described it and he shipped it out between hospital stays. Seriously, what more can you ask for in a buyer? Honest description and timely shipment!