Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

jammadave

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Ryan L., Sep 23, 2004.

1. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Bought a Modulus Quantum 6 from him. It was exactly like he described it, and he shipped it when he said he would. He was a great guy to deal with. I would definitely do business with him again.

Ryan

2. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    he bought an ebs multidrive recently from me, quick transaction - good communication + fast payment

3. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Bough a Zvex Wooly Mammoth off him. Was in pristine condition, came extremely fast and with excellent communication.

4. Razor

Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Dallas
    I'm gonna try and keep this short but I can't promise anything.... ;)

I just bought a Warwick Buzzard from Dave (I'm not worthy...) and I received it from UPS earlier today. Suffice to say that from the beginning when I told Dave I was interested in this bass he bent over backwards in terms of communication and help with regard to my purchasing it. The bass was/is in pristine shape, even better than he had described. Dave was very, very helpful in every aspect. The bass was professionally packed and even though I can't play fretless to save my life I would not hesitate to do business with Dave again. Dave's a great person to do business with and I appreciate all of the time/help/consideration he gave to me to make this a wonderful transaction. :D

5. rickr

rickr Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2003
    CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
    I just bought Dave's Fodera Yin Yang. Bass was exactly as described and Dave went FAR FAR ABOVE AND BEYOND what most people would have been willing to do to allow me to purchase the bass.
    Thanks much Dave!
    Ricky Reed