Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Jammed with Travis Barker On Wed. Night

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Cantstandsya, Dec 29, 2001.

1. Cantstandsya

Cantstandsya

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    For all you Blink 182 Haters/Lovers,my old band Feeble(featuring Travis Barker on Drums) reunited at The Sandpiper Lounge in Laguna Beach for a short set after a five and half year break.All I can say is that Travis is an amazing drummer,the stuff he was pulling off was unreal.Very underrated drummer.I could not belive how tight we were after not playing out or practicing for five years.Being that Blink is on a two month hiatus look for more Feeble shows in the So. Cal area.

2. ARA punk

ARA punk

Jul 11, 2001
    USA, Shelby, NC
    thats pretty cool. I've always said I thought he was an incredible drummer. What kinda stuff have you guys put out?

3. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    you can now die a happy man. Seriously that is soooo cool. I dig travis's drumming.

4. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    thats kool...i would have liked to jam w/ him

bp13

5. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Wasent he or still is a drum teacher? thats awesome. thats like victor wooten or billy sheehan giving lessons.

6. From what I know he is still giving lessons. But that must have been really cool...I think the guy is great. Plus he's famous. lol.

7. Travis is a great drummer, i wish my drummer was that good... :( I don't think anyone else thinks he's underated, i believe most people recognize him as a great drummer, too bad he's with Blink and not with a band that could really use him... oh well. I still like the music.

8. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    i dont like blink 182,but nobody can deny travis of his skills.too bad he left the aquabats in 1997,he may be making more money,but blink 182 will never be as cool as the aquabats.any other aquabat fans here?

9. istaticl

istaticl

Nov 29, 2000
    Prescott, AZ
    Travis is a great drummer, it is too bad hes with blink, Inform us of upcoming shows if there are going to be more.

10. Cantstandsya

Cantstandsya

Jul 27, 2001
    Fontana, CA
    We put out a five song E.P. in 1996 called "All Dressed up And Nowhere to Go".Later that year he left our band to join The Aquabats.Actually he was in both bands until we found a replacement. Word is Travis wants set up some more Feeble shows.So it is possible we might record some more stuff,you never know. Right now my friend Anthony is playing bass in Travis's new Band "Boxcar Racer".But Tom is in that band too, so it's gonna be sidelined for a couple of months.Could be perfect timing for us.

11. lo-end

lo-end

Jun 15, 2001
    PA
    hmm... I wonder why Mark Hoppus doesn't have any side projects...

no I dont :D