1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

US: West Jan 24th 2017 - LAS VEGAS - Hammersmith GTG @ Bunkhouse Saloon

Discussion in 'Social Events and Get Togethers [BG]' started by MarkoYYZ, Dec 30, 2016.

1. MarkoYYZ

MarkoYYZ Commercial User

Jan 31, 2012
    Toronto
    Hammersmith Music
    Hi guys, just posting this here to make sure everyone in the area is aware they are invited to attend our event on Tuesday Jan 24th. Basically, we're bringing a little of the NAMM show on the road, to reach more of the public who may not have access to the show - specifically TalkBass members since this place helped light the fire that became Hammersmith.

We'll have a bunch of our basses on hand to try out, as well as amps from Genzler Amplification, Form Factor Audio, and more. Co sponsors like D'Addario, Tsunami Cables and such will have product to check out, as well as door prizes, but we'll also have a raffle to win some cooler stuff like Nordstrand Pickups, Smartass bridges (by us) and even a bass!

Best of all, we'll have Remco Hendriks and Andy Irvine on hand to perform some solo demos/clinics, before opening the stage to make it more of a jam, with local drummer Steve Weiss.

The event is entirely free to attend, and will run from approx 5pm to 9pm at the Bunkhouse Saloon.

FB page for the event is here if you wanted to register to attend, or share with other friends in the area.

Thanks for looking, and hope some of you are able to come out!

HammShow - VegasFlyer1.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
    Spfairchild likes this.
  2. Spfairchild

Spfairchild

Oct 23, 2005
    Seattle
    Endorsing Artist: MTD Basses, Genzler Amplification, GHS Strings, Tsunami Cables, Sonic Nuance Electronics Contributing Reviewer: Bass Gear Magazine
    If any Talkbass people are going to be there for this, let me know! I'll be there supporting Genzler Amplification and playing with the guys. Let me know if you're coming so we can connect!

MarkoYYZ likes this.