1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Jared sucks.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mike Money, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Mike Money

Mike Money In Memoriam

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    And now instead of a goofy looking fat nerd...

He is a goofy looking skinny nerd.

I saw a subway commercial about his weight loss today.

So, out of spite... I made 2 huge quesadillas. dumped all kinds of sour cream and salsa on them. and demolished them.

Jared sucks.

*eats a cookie.*

2. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Rock on, mike, rock on.

3. He used to be a man of huge caliber. Now he's not even half the man he used to be. :confused:

4. Dude, didja file that away for the past decade, and stumbled upon it now? I've never known him as anything but a skinny nerd with an impossibly unfortunate hairline.

Good call on the quesadillas. I want a couple fish tacos in the worst way.

5. I thought you might have been my ex-singer who was ranting about my guitarist. His name happens to be Jared.

6. [​IMG]
    Yup. They do a whole lotta suckin.

7. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    281x211.

He was pretty good in concert... but those eyes freak me the hell out.

8. I remember the one commercial where Jared rudely interrupts the dude at the next table (without turning around) something about the grams of fat in his sub or something...

I so wanted to see the dude just get up and start wailing on him non stop...but sadly it never happened:rollno:

9. This Jared (Syn)'s eye freaks me the hell out too

metalstorm-a.

10. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    I hate him (and the jewelry outlet) for sapping some of my name's cachet.

Plus, am I the only one that thinks the Subway guy looks like he's wearing a Mrs. Doubtfire type mask? His face looks all rubbery and fake to me.

11. bassaficionado6

bassaficionado6 Something about gumption

Jan 7, 2008
    Napa, CA
    I haven't actually seen jared in a commercial in a while. I think he started gaining weight again, so Subway had to kill him, which is why they only have pictures of him now.

12. [​IMG]

13. Herrlster

Herrlster

Oct 27, 2004
    Ontario, Canada
    Hey, welcome to 2000! Nice to know the whole Y2K thing was a hoax eh?

14. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    Why is it that Subway is using Jared to promote the health aspects of their sandwiches at the same time they are using Peter Griffin telling customers to "stuff their face"?

15. Bryan316

Bryan316 Banned

Dec 20, 2006
    Detroit
    Okay. Here's my options.

Go to Subway and spend a little over 6 bucks to get a sammich a bag of chips and a pop, and not be happy with the size of the sammich.

Or go to the local pizza/ribs shop and order me a deluxe sub with capicola and yellow peppers, a bag of chips and a pop, get a better tasting sub with FRESH ingredients instead of fast-food stale stagnant sittin-out-in-the-open-for-6-to-10-days-straight ingredients, and only pay $4.74.

And for the record, I'm now currently on the phone ordering me up one of these wonderful sammiches. Screw Subway!!!

16. SnoMan

SnoMan Words Words Words

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    So, I went to subway yesterday and was greeted by this lifesize cardboard Jared. His sign was hocking whatever subway is trying to tell you is healthy today. I start looking up at the menu and low and behold. Now subway has designated a whole square of their menu to tell you got buy double meet subs. This is an option they've always had. It's and add on like getting bacon...but now they are advertising it with a whole menu square.

Thanks Doctors and Associates. No need to read the Hippocratic Oath, just assume it means you need to be a hypocite.

17. Heck, I'd be satisfied with someone kickin the crap out of the cardboard cutout of Jared, that would be sweet.

18. Mon Rominee went to Jared..

He went to Jared

He went to Jared

He went to Jared....

It makes me want to order Head On, apply directly to your forehead, Head On, apply directly to your forehead, Head On

19. Hahahahaha....just to quell any rumours, I was NOT the lame-o waiter at the ritzy restaurant with the flambe thing at the end.. :smug:

20. That maitre'd's movements at the end are just CREEPY.

I'm glad you're not him.

Why do we always talk about jewelry stores?