Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

JASON NEWSTED ON ROCKSTAR!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by simongpaez, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Have you heard Jason is going to be part of the second season of Rockstar? together with Gilby Clarke and Tommy Lee in a new band calles SuperNova

Please confirm

2. I just read the news on KNAC.com It sounds true.

3. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

I would love to see Jason playing with Metallica again but this will have to do for now.

4. There is a thread about this over in Bassists:)

5. This is what I heard on the radio this morning. I'm not really too keen on the name, but I'm a fan of Jason, so I'll probably check it out.

6. DaftCat

DaftCat

Jul 26, 2004
    Medicine Hat
    He is better off without Metallica.

DCat

:bag:

7. Boplicity

Boplicity Supporting Member

I had rather hoped Alice in Chains would be the band on "Rock Star" this summer, but they have turned down the invitation and are doing private auditions.

So I guess having my hero Jason Newsted playing bass in a kind of pick up band especially for the show may work out all right for him. I hope it does. I'll be watching...that is for sure.

INXS is doing rather well with JD Fortune, the frontman they chose from among some pretty impressive singers last summer on "Rock Star."