1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

jaydee bass for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by matt441, Mar 18, 2009.

1. matt441

matt441

Jan 6, 2006
    80's jaydee supernatural mark king bass, just set up/new nut/refretted by LA's best luthier, big sound (mark king to boomy), led pickup selector switch, detent chrome knobs(2), 3 band active preamp, direct out, set neck (just looks like a neck thru), wooden pickup covers, streamers, 9 lb 15 oz, set up with DR sunbeams (45-65-80-105), a few scratches don't show in pix, small back of headstock chip repaired, midi pickup holes filled, original (very beat up) hsc, $1850 shipped CONUS

No trade offers. No disassembly. Auction only open to lower 48 states. No checks of any kind. No 3rd party purchases.

Pay directly through paypal with instant payment only. No e-checks (I don’t want to wait a week for your e-check to e-clear, otherwise I will e-cancel your bid). Must be a verified paypal user with a confirmed shipping address. You maggot terrorist scam loosers can move on cause I won’t ship you anything. Shipping via fedex ground.

If you want express service, you can pay the difference. Since I am not a dealer, I cannot offer returns. All items are sold as-is. Check my ebay feedback and see that I am honest in my dealings. Please save all packing materials upon receipt. I pack extremely well, but in unlikely event of an issue in transit the shipping company will need to see the box/shipping materials. I will help with claims to the best of my abilities.

Subject to withdrawal for local sale.

Please do not waste everybody’s time if: You don’t have a verified paypal account with confirmed address, are not within the lower 48 states, cannot pay within 48 hours or cannot accept delivery via fedex. Sorry to be harsh.

matt 310-989-0688
    matt441@hotmail.com

Attached Files:

2. bassdude7907

bassdude7907

Mar 18, 2009
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/
    Bass Is The Heart Of The Band -Patrick Pfieffer
    why do you want to sell a perfectly good bass?

3. matt441

matt441

Jan 6, 2006
    need to finance music business purchases - would rather keep it